- About Us
The following is list of services provided by the Department of Environmental Health and Safety:
· Emergency Response: Emergency Response procedures for all program areas.
· Indoor Air Quality Testing: How to issue a request for Indoor Air Quality Assessment.
· Pest Management: How to issue a request for pest management service.
· Safety Permits: Included are Confined Space Permit, Hot Work Permit, Food Safety Permit, and Animal Use on Campus Permit.
· Training: A list of training courses and dates.
· Waste Collection Schedule: Included are Waste Pickup dates for Hazardous Waste, Regulated Medical Waste and Radioactive Waste.